Site Built Homes
SITE BUILT HOMES
With over 40 years’ experience building quality prefabricated steel-frame homes for clients in regional and rural Western Australia, we are excited to launch onsite Granny Flat builds for the Perth Metro area!
We’ve seen an increase is demand for onsite Granny Flats builds in the Perth area brought on by rising property prices, rental increases, an ageing community, and children staying at home longer. With thoughtful consideration given to the design and your needs, a well-constructed and positioned ancillary dwelling can provide an attractive extra living space, privacy, and even rental income.
Utilising our design expertise we’re pleased to present 12 architecturally designed, sustainable, modern Granny Flats in a range of sizes; The Bardot, The Crawford, The Dietrich, The Eastwood, The Hayworth, The Hepburn, The Lancaster, The Lansbury, The Loren, The McQueen, The Monroe and The Redgrave. All our Perth Granny Flat homes use best practice contemporary, intelligent design principles to maximise space and provide fresh, light and ambient living. With our light-weight construction method and acrylic texture coating on the exterior we can colour-match to complement your existing home exterior and create a harmonised living environment with much less inconvenience than a brick build..
Building a TR Homes Metro Site-built Granny Flat brings an array of benefits including;
- Faster build times than traditional brick!
- Superior specifications!
- More standard inclusions!
- Competitive pricing!
THE TR Inclusions
- Fully painted
- Floor coverings to entire home
- Window treatments
- Customisable to your individual needs and budget.
- Colour-matched to complement your existing home exterior.
- Energy efficient assessment
- Homeowners warranty insurance
- Six-month maintenance period
- HIA home building contract
- Reinforced concrete floors
- Engineer soil report
- Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) Report
- Contour survey
- Planning approval
- Building licence
- Water Corporation approval
- 10 year structural guarantee
Our dedicated team will take you through the process from the beginning to the end.
Contact us for a free site inspection to advise if your property is suitable below.