OFFER EXTENDED to May!
Build with TR Homes and sign up before 31 MAY 2018
and you will receive a free 3KW Solar Package*
The number of homes installing Solar energy continues to grow in Western Australia and with so many sunny days, it makes absolute sense!
Nerida Conisbee, realestate.com.au Chief Economist, says she’s not surprised to see solar capacity so high in WA.
“Solar panels have the potential to dramatically reduce your energy costs but could also add a lot of value to your home,” Conisbee says.
READ MORE from realestate.com
There couldn't be a better time to take advantage of our offer - saving yourself up to $4,000 - when you sign up for a brand new TR Homes design.
ENQUIRE NOW By CALLING 6365 5795
or email email@example.com
If you are interested in prices, we recommend you fill out our Price Guide Form so that we can provide you with a realistic estimate on your new TR Home.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer valid on signing a Preliminary Works Contract (PWC) by 31 May 2018 and building commencing within 16 weeks of signing PWC.
- Offer is valid for any home from the entire Western Australia TR Homes range built in Western Australia.
- This promotion cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Solar packages are tailored to lifestyle, house type, single or three phase power and the orientation of the home. The team at Infinite Energy will provide recommendations to best suit.
- System size is dependent on what the Service Provider (Western Power, Horizon, Rio Tinto) in the region can approve.
- The system is a 3kw with Canadian Solar 295W Panels and a Fronius Galvo 2.5 (Wifi) Inverter up to a value of $4000 inclusive of GST.
- The Customer shall assign their rights to create all Small Technology Certificates (STC’s) in relation to the system to Infinite Energy or agents nominated by Infinite Energy
- Any costs for the installation or alteration of the Customers meter are set by Synergy and costs are borne by the Customer
- Representations made to Customers are done so in good faith, using information believed to be correct at the time of the offer. TR Homes shall not be responsible for any loss incurred as a result of changes to any government assisted schemes, feed in tariffs or other programs. Customers are encouraged to seek their own advice in relation to the potential returns associated with the system.