You may not know it, but we would love to take your grand design and turn it into an architecturally designed, modular home.
“We’re leaders in prefabricated construction and like any builder we have a range of home designs to choose from. We often customise these to suit client needs, but we can also do entirely Custom Design builds”, said Nathan Hollis, Group Sales and Business Development Manager of TR Homes.
TR Homes frequently work with our clients to create their customised dream home. In fact, approximately 25% of our homes under construction are custom designs. We apply our 40+ years of experience and can adapt your design to create an architecturally designed, transportable, modular home; and deliver anywhere in Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
A prefabricated modular design also has many advantages over traditional brick. There’s a vast range of materials available that truly customise your design and also create opportunities when it comes to elevations. With all that choice, your home can really stand out from the crowd!
So, if you’ve been creating your grand design, consider these points.
- The size of floor modules. In this instance thinking outside of the box is not always best. Try to think in rectangles as that’s how we build, remembering that squares can be joined to create rectangular shapes.
- Transport heights and widths apply - give us a call and we can help you with these. Double story isn’t a problem, they can be built in modules and stacked.
- More choice in Glazing materials – explore the innovative options that suit your environmental conditions.
- Choice of Claddings
- Pitched roof or Skillion, the choice is yours
- Our Standard Construction methodology addresses Bushfire Attack Level Compliance.
- Do your research, there are plenty of modular buildings in Europe and North America to get inspiration from.