- Our Homes
- Our Displays
- Latest Offers
- The TR Difference
Arranging Finance for Your New TR home
Securing finance for your prefabricated home is different to a traditionally constructed home. Many banks either don’t offer this type of finance or don’t understand the detail required simply because they don’t process them very often.
As WA’s leading builder of prefabricated homes, we have access to this specialist knowledge through our relationship with Resolve Finance, our in house home loan experts.
As part of our service to you, we have a Resolve Home Loan Specialist on site. We highly recommend you speak with Sarah Noble, our Resolve representative, to ensure securing finance for your home goes smoothly. Sarah will:
• Carefully assess your situation and provide three finance options for your new home including her personal recommendation. (This may or may not include your current bank depending on whether they provide transportable home finance).
• Negotiate set up fees and charges with your lender.
• Negotiate the interest rate on your home loan.
• Process your home loan application so you don’t need to worry about the paperwork.
• Apply for the First Home Owners Grant if you’re eligible to apply.
With over 12 years’ experience in finance, Sarah will ensure you get the very best deal for your new TR home.
If you have any questions or queries you can contact Sarah on the details below or alternatively you can enquire online and Sarah will contact you.